Alas, I didn't have to wake up early this morning to go to school for enrollment. I'm not done enrolling yet, since we had to petition to open a subject, ECE15. Lazy Sir Salva is still on vacation, so our petition will still be approved by Monday pa... that's 1st day of classes. See, USC proudly boasts that they've been around town for blah blah blah years... and they can't even run a smoothsailing enrollment, much more instill discipline on their faculty. In related news, we're supposed to handle a seminar this June 21... and we CAN'T... know why??? USC will be renovating the AVR. Renovating... FINALLY... but why of all times NOW!!! Don't they know that classes will be starting soon and the students will... like... be using the AVR as venue for some activities... duh! Due to their always wrong timing and inept decisions, the council and the CompE Department will lose some 6,000 worth of revenues. I will definitely write an article on this. Y'know what, I see no future for this school. They boast that they're the best university in the whole of Cebu. If that's the case, then I could just imagine what it's like to be in the OTHER schools. Ikaw pa nagyayabang, ikaw pa ang bad example. Nakakahiya noh? Can't wait to leave this wretched, cursed ground... like in 2 years time. I'm praying hard that 2 years will already be TOMORROW! Ignore me, sometimes nangangati lang talaga ang dila ko... minsan ang sarap kasi upakan yung iba eh.
Just got home from Ayala. With the freed up time I had, I got back to my workout days. Missed lots of them due to the lousy enrollment process. Then I found myself fiddling with the computers at the Intel booth at Ayala. Guess who were manning the computer stations? Sherilyn, Dee, Hannah, Paul and another TC CompE girl whose name I didn't know... hehe... I'm not that friendly after all... tsktsktsk.
I just finished watching another episode of Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas... yah, I watch stuff like that too. Hehe... ikinahihiya ko ba? Aba, hindi ah. I believe it's as entertaining as western shows like Dawsons Creek and Smallville.
On the brighter side of my so-called existence, I'm so happy that my cousins Matts and Kyle will be staying with us for the next 2 weeks. Yehey! I have playmates na... We're playing SIMS and Playstation as I speak. I think we'll be playing till sawa... er... till their bedtime that is. Their parents will be enjoying a trip to Europe... happy trip Di-ku and Di Chim!
No comments:
Post a Comment