Just came home from school. I had to wake up early to make sabay with my cousins who had to go to school early. I also promised Benny that I'd lend him a book, so had to drop it off early too. The driver dropped me off at TC where I did some changing of class schedules again... lately I just can't get enough... so hard to please person... dunno why. Nway, I had to rearrange my subject schedules again and now, my classes are straight from 7:30 to 11:30, break an hour and straight class for 2 hours, break for 4 hours then one last class in the evening with a teacher who just graduated from UP Diliman... hmmm... I could learn a lot from this one. So finally, I have no more classes TTh... whole 2 days FREE!!!
Rode a jeep to Foodland and walked all the way home. I have this huge addiction to walking. I must have been a cheetah in my previous life. I just love to walk... if I could get somewhere just by foot, I would. Hmmm... I'm now home designing a poster which I will dropp off later at TC for the council. Just viewed some really nice photos over the web. Thanks, and yes, I'll abide by my oath... hehe. Nice group you have. I hope your group stays intact for as long as time. Oh, and I was able to recruit one additional member for our multimedia design group. He's really good at the craft, but he's very... ummm... money-faced? is that the right translation for chi-bin? hehe.
Nway, I have to end this blog. Hafta drop this poster in school and then accompany my A-ma to Ayala where we will have lunch at Rai Rai Ken with a close family friend in the States who once arranged for our U.S. Visas.
No comments:
Post a Comment