Friday, June 27, 2003

Allow me to take one really DEEP breath...

My day was so hectic that I haven't had a meal till now. Left the house early today for my Economics class, then classes straight till 11:30. I was supposed to have a 1-hour lunchbreak, but I spent it reviewing for my ProbStat exam. Took the long exam with very tedious calculations with all the tallying, inferencing and all... my whole system crashed with a severe migraine.

After the exam, the teacher of my next class told us that we'll be changing our class schedule from MWF to 3 hours straight on Saturdays... so I'll be in school from 10 to 1PM starting tomorrow... so there goes tomorrow's lunch. My break got extended, but I had to finish the papers regarding the Robotics Club I'll be starting. Finally, all registration papers were handed over, so I'll just be waiting for Sir Bum's approval. After handing all the papers in, I had to rush to Main to represent the council in the welcome party tendered by the school for the freshmen. Buti pa sila they got free snacks, song & dance numbers. They'll also be enjoying a band showcase and a disco tonight... all at the university gym. This is the first time the school threw a party for any freshmen batch since the 1st day of its existence! Wish I was still a freshie, but people do grow OLD. Proud to be a SENIOR!... na lang... hehe.

From Main, I had to rush back to TC for my 6:30 class where the teacher pounded us with more formulae and more iteration problems. This is mind torture believe me. And now I'm home, taking some time to blog and then have to start making my homework for tomorrow's class. I gotta reward myself with a movie marathon tomorrow afternoon (hope there are good movies to watch). No interruptions. Just me and the movie screen.

Just a thought... I haven't been to the mall this entire week... milagro! Have to go, our neighbor's radio is pounding my head with an F4 song... spare me please before I turn into a San Chai or a Dao Ming Sho... whoever, whatever they are.

No comments: