Ho hum... only 3 teachers showed up today... out of the usual 6. Got lots of free time today, so just spent it on a short meeting with the batch prexys/reps and the chairman. I guess everything's set and waiting for approval from the other officers. Have to meet the freshmen batch on Friday and the rest on Saturday, since the freshies have ES12 classes... and I don't intend to cross the path of that Arch't. Rosario *beep... AGAIN. We also threw a small birthday party for Carl at the office. Just a glass of Coke and a slice of choco cake for each one of us. Bell rang for my ES23 class at 6:30... so more iteration problems to solve...
On the way home, mom made kwento about how my lola fell from her chair yesterday. We live in the same house, but I didn't know about it today. I'm so disoriented these days with all the work I have to handle... academics, council, club and school paper... but I love the job by the minute, so doesn't matter really. Anyway, back to my lola... my Di-ee Po (sister of my lola) went to Sam Kao Tsu, a Buddhist temple infront of SHS-B, and asked the seer there about my lola. The seer there said that my lola has been receiving many signs from the "heavens" that she should repent for her sins, 'coz the TIME is near. I don't know what sins there are, since when you're that old, you could hardly do hanky panky nasty stuff. Anyway, the seer said that my lola's been really stubborn about the signs such that we, as her descendants, are being punished for her sins in the hope that she would wake up and heed the signs. Scary... really scary! I got goosebumps after. Could this curse be true?
Let me see... I'm a Catholic by religion, but not by practice. I could say that my faith is still 25% strong, but, BIG BUT, Sam Kao Tsu has never been wrong about anything. When we were still young... like grade school to early high school , we'd visit the temple before going to 7:30AM class to pray for good test results. We even carried with us incense ashes, yellow paper and "pat kua" (octagon mirror) wrapped inside a red cloth for protection. The seer there once read my palm. I could still remember what he had to say, and now as I look back on that very day like it was yesterday, I could attest that everything he said is true and has actually happened. Curses... curses... curses... where's Harry Potter when you need him?
No comments:
Post a Comment