My Di-ku and Di-chim just arrived from their Euro tour. They showed us some pictures they took and made a slideshow out of them. We're all having dinner here at home with food ordered from Lumpia House. I'm here solving iterations while munching on some late night snack... a whole yellow paper back to back for just one problem.
This afternoon Doc Maja handed me an envelope... with a "heavy" letter. I just got a reprimand letter from the Chairman of the Department of Architecture because of our late notice of last Saturday's event. He had the nerve to copy furnish it to Doc Maja and the CAFA Dean who happens to be my mom's good friend. I'm so dead here. To think he's an SVD brother, and look how heartless he is. I'll bet he won't be ordained with that kind of attitude. Have to draft a letter of apology for him to be given 1st thing in the morning. I think this is all the working of that Arch't Rosario *beep... female dog. So I guess this is all for now. 7:30 again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment