Today I got to tour 2 blocks of CompE students. I had fun touring them. They were very active with all their questions... and I too learned a lot... that I could now say I'm a bonafide... "taga bukid!"... hehe.
Finally, I'm done with my enrolment. I got a very nice sked this semester. Possibly one of the best, 'coz my classes are one after the other and my afternoons on MWF's are free, while I just have one itsy bitsy class on TTh's. All that for 21 units... impressive! Though the canteen is new, I guess they're wrong timing again 'coz this time I won't tambay in my old pad. Got to do away with the old and make way for the new... or else managhan akong problema... hehe. New priorities this year!
What a long, but exciting day. I'm so pooped, I'll hit the sack once I'm done with this book by Andrew Matthews.
No comments:
Post a Comment