Hmm... someone made kulit last night about something tomorrow. Well, I chose to ignore it. Just gave a few alibis. I felt bad having to make up "white lies", but sometimes, one just has to... It was a choice of lesser of two evils. I guess I've learned some tricks lately. I'm not that old of a dog after all.
Ooops... happy thoughts muna pala... Leslie paid us a visit at the CEC Office. Nice pictures Les! I really liked the pics... so PERFECT! You're my bet, my manok! Go for it, but take it a step at a time... and would it be alright if I�d say... someone's nearing THE figure??? hehe. Joke joke joke! Serious bitaw, I think you look stunning. Maybe you should visit Manila more often, basin ma super model na ka when you get back... heeee.
Anyway, I really had fun talking to you kanina.. t'was like meeting someone that has changed a lot in so little time. Good for you! What a nice afternoon it was, enjoying "tea" with the other officers from 2:30 down 6:30. It's fun there at the office ever since Jay brought his PC. There's even a pet turtle in the office squirming inside a glass bowl. They're even planning to install a TV set, an aircon... then maybe a bed, a refrigerator and a home entertainment system could top it off... hehe. Oink! I guess that's about it... and oh yeah... I have the Lord to thank for a great show of determination and effort on 4 CompE Council officers... hmm... to the most supportive goes the spoils! Yemen!
Okay, here�s the fun part. I wanna exercise my dictionary. For weeks, I�ve been solving SunStar�s daily crossword puzzle to sharpen my... err... tongue. Here it goes. As for today, all I could say is, WHAT A DAY! Today just proves that everything exists in perfect chi. Two of my teachers were absent today, so I had much time off. Spent my lunch with Jeffrey Lim and some classmates of his who I found very entertaining. We were all in high spirits while watching some noontime show on the TV alongside the jokes of George at the dorm canteen. Where have these people been for the past 4 years? I've never appreciated the dorm canteen that much, not until now. Well, that "much time off" wasn't so much after all, thanks to the several complaints I got about our upcoming acquaintance party. My mind was running all day thinking of ways how to establish a win-win situation here. As of press time, original plans still push through. I've learned how to sort out the noise and hear the melody instead. 400.00 is 400.00. Some can't handle it, well they're not obliged to. Have their own party? None of my business. As officers, we're here to provide them with something... something wonderful, a service. If they don't like it... take it or leave it. Simple as that. You still pay for the roasted calf on the buffet even if you�re a Buddhist. Don�t like the menu, go find another restaurant.
An effective leader is one who believes in his own beliefs, his principles and his stand on issues. Constituents know this and most often they follow suit. When they see their leaders are firm on something, they too will be firm towards it. A leader who banks in between two rivers will end up flat against a rock along with his passengers. Wavering comments I heard today is an indication that something is wrong with this council. I don't know what it is or who is playing Jennifer Garner, but I'm sure I will rid off it ASAP... whatever it takes... and I really mean whatever it takes. Only a few have seen my OTHER extreme and surely no one likes it. No one does.
One thing I learned from Mitch last year was that you can't please everyone and that comments will always be there as a challenge. I laud Mitch for a job well done and I definitely will follow suit. Seeing him go through it all was an inspiration forever etched as proof of the human will. I too can do it. Some people kasi think they are the majority, when in fact they are just ONE. Feeling noh?
As to plans for the acquaintance, 3 of us talked with the department regarding support, and YES, we got FULL support. Unexpected, but this year�s definitely different. Support in what? How? I don't know what Ma�am Daday,, Sir Brian and Sir Barangan meant, but if people get curious as to what this support means, I have only one thing to say, "Curious ka noh? Find out for yourself." As I said before, things will be new this year. Maybe some people ought to learn what delayed gratification is all about. It's not in encyclopedias or dictionaries. You just NEED to embrace it. Sometimes, there�s a pot at the end of the rainbow. Sometimes, there�s none... but who knows right? Maybe, maybe not. Actually, there�s more to the rainbow than just the Leprechaun�s pot. See it this way, you might find out more than just a pot of gold... maybe tons of diamonds... and that�s just the pakapin... still more.
Today, I got quite a tonguelash from the CAFA instructors especially Arch't Rosales for the delayed communication letters. I had to speak in a pakumbaba way, just to show that I concede to the council�s error. Out of the four, I spoke only to two, and I'll be persuading another two tomorrow (one of which is Arch't Rosario)... yikes... mag rosaryo na lang ko daan.
Spoke to a council member on the way home about how some people get credit for things they don�t even do. Our talk got cut off since my sundo arrived already. If he gets to this site, well, my reply would be, �Don�t worry. Fair is fair. I give credit where it is due. Soon it will be realized who�s really doing the dirty job. My only prayer is that those fakes won�t brag too much of their so-called �achievements�, because if they tell many, many too will know who�s been playing Pinocchiooooooo. It�s subtly getting yourself undressed in public.� As what my english teacher once said, �And gaba dili mu.... saba.�
No comments:
Post a Comment