--+--!!!Happy Anniversary to Di-ku and Di-Chim!!!--+--
I slept really late last night...3AM. Couldn't sleep... I don't know why, so I changed some things in my site. Woke up still a bit groggy, so I was planning to stay home for the afternoon and then maybe pay the gym a visit by 4:30. I wanted to go for a workout since I missed 2 schedules already due to Holy Week. Gym was closed for Thursday and Friday. I was supposed to post this blog at lunch time, but I didn't have time to log on to the net...'coz... while having lunch, a friend called me at home and invited me to an afternoon out with them. So I immediately got into malling attire... and drove to Ayala with my bro and mum.
Spy Game
My friends and I watched The Recruit. It was about time I got myself into a movie house. "The Recruit" was one nice movie! I really enjoyed the mind twists in the story, especially the way Al Pacino played his role. He's definitely one good actor who does dialogues best. I just love espionage movies. They keep the mind at work constantly analyzing possibilities... and let's say I love to think spy...CIA!
Sulit
Saw Mitch at the mall when we were doing rounds. After the movie, we had snacks at Orange Brutus. Spent the remaining afternoon there talking stuff. Sheryl Uy and a friend of hers made apas. We went to the Metro Ayala Grocery, but came out buying nothing since the queues were really long. We then went around the mall for a while and we split ways. Fritz walked home, Jeremy and the two girls went to Andrew's house and I went back to our store. All of that in 5 hours. Time flies by so fast when you've got friends around. It was one sulit afternoon.
Spicy Hot
My family had dinner at Tsai in Crossroads. I had their Nasi Goreng and had the chef cook it really spicy. It was really anghang but the flavor wasn't that great... too much veggies. The chilis and spices brought out the flavor in the food. Loved the spicy feeling on my lips, but my breath... forget about it... I had to brush my teeth twice when I got home... hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment