Thursday, April 24, 2003

--+--!!!Happy Birthday Raine!!!--+--

Yesterday
It was rather a busy day yesterday. I attended the VOT meeting in school where we discussed matters pertaining to organization policies and details regarding our first issue. Then I went to the gym to workout. A batchmate who just graduated from Ateneo came in... and I now got myself a workout buddy... hehe.

Today
I went to school early this morning to attend a CEC meeting. Got a lot of inputs and ideas from the CEC on how to run the CompE Council this coming schoolyear. Just learned from them also that there will be plans to increase the funding to the different Department Councils... whee... more funds for us!

As for this afternoon, I will be meeting with some high school buddies later at Don Hen at around 3:00. They will be introducing Bel Air to me. Let's see if they can convince me to take up a business venture with them. Everyone's going into business, so why shouldn't I, right?

No comments: