Tuesday, April 29, 2003

It was an errand-filled morning, so I was driving mum around town. Had lunch at City Sports with mum and then went for a workout. Increased weight of 10 pounds on each machine...whee... Judylou and some friends of hers walked into the gym to say hi. Took a quick shower afterwards, �coz I was going to meet Patrick Lendel Go at Ayala by 2:00.

A Day At HOME
Finally, we got to buy Marie a gift at Marks and Spencer. Thanks Les for the suggestion. We bought the Rose Water. Three of us (Boogie, Adrian and I) chipped in.

Snoopy
I went back to the store to watch over snacks sales. Read the newspapers... and ran out of things to read, so I went snooping into the women�s magazines. Was reading an article that presented a survey about dates and intimidating partners. It had questions like: �If the girl you are dating is older than you, would you be intimidated and instead not go out with her?� Just as I was reading the survey... talk about coincidence... Tracy Ngochua passed by and then entered our store. We got to talking �coz she was going to buy an internet card and she wanted my opinion as to which card is of great value. I endorsed Pacific Internet, since it�s what I�m using and so far I�ve been getting my money�s worth down to the very last cent. I could now pass for Pacific Internet�s official endorser. Have to be a celebrity first to do that... err... mascot???...hehe. Then we talked other stuff, and as usual, SARS came up... this 4-letter word has now become part of everyone�s vocabulary. She then left to buy the card at AV Surfer, and I was back to... reading the magazine... hehe.

Seafood!!!
When I reached home, I immediately had my dinner �coz I saw CLAMS and TAHONG on the dinner table. I love seafood, especially if prawns, lobsters, clams, shellfish, scallops and oysters are on the menu.

No comments: