I really have to post something, since this little Easter chick's been staring at me all day... hehe. Woke up really late...12 noon! Walked out of the room to the dining area... and... everyone was there eating lunch and staring at me... oops...my hair is still messed up... quick get back to the room and freshen up... so I did.
After lunch, dropped my bro off to school for his summer class. Then I went to City Sports to get back to the habit of working out. I'm so happy 'coz I was finally able to lift 105 pounds on benchpress. It's really something for me to reach 3 digits. I had a very strenuous work out to make up for the scheds I missed due to Holy Week. I guess I pushed myself too hard, since my head went spinning after. Mum dropped me off at Ayala. I didn't do my usual rounds, 'coz I really wasn't up for it. Wanted to relax and watch a movie, but I thought that I might doze off inside with the little energy I have left, so I didn't.
Instead, I watched Black Hawk Down on DVD at... AV Surfer! They have this small room with good acoustics and a superb 3D surround home entertainment system. The staff there are friends of mine, so they allowed me take the afternoon off inside their "living room"...hehe The experience was so nice, it definitely beats the Ayala Cinema experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment