Jerwin See and Brian Yap got to convince me to join them at Bel ' Air. The lamps are really expensive, that is if you think of it as a whole 5,000 package. But if you think of it based on it's value per use, it's actually 40 pesos a day. Cheap, just like vitamins. Truth is, you must shell out an initial 16,200 pesos or 10,000 Point Value to purchase goods of the said amount/value... like buying 3 lamps... to get their membership ID. I don't plan to do so. I got to learn some tricks of the trade from someone who introduced DXN to me. His strategy has become mine and it would be to find at least 3 buyers who may want to purchase 1 lamp each. Once that's done, I get my needed 16,000 and act as a "bridge" between buyer and seller. With just effort and sales talk, I get the membership ID without shelling out a cent. Not only do I get the membership ID (right to sell), I also get to earn 900+ per lamp sold this way! Heard of this tactic? Then you must have read it from Rich Dad Poor Dad.
After the 2 hours of Bel ' Air, my mum took my brother and I to see Dra. Diaz to have ourselves vaccinated. SARS... SARS... SARS!!! Got two vaccines, one for typhoid fever and one for pneumonia. We still have 2 more vaccines to go, one for DT (Tetanus Shots) and for flu. Just a little prick... It didn't hurt a bit. Compared to a mosquito bite, it was nothing... not till you let 3-hours pass by and... IT HURTS! After having dinner at Rai Rai Ken, my deltoids hurt a lot! It got swollen and had this extremely bruised feeling. Now I know how a punching bag feels. Argh, have to sleep now, since I have an early meeting with the CompE Council tomorrow. Good night peeps! Don't worry about me. I'll be fine when I wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment