Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Filipino Time
I reported for duty on my 2nd working day. I was at the office early� around 10:30 because we were supposed to meet a technician from PC911 who was going to install the registration software. We waited for him for an hour� so the time was around 11:30 when he arrived. When he arrived at the office, he was carrying nothing with him and he told us to mit with him sometime late afternoon instead. My Tita Joan knows how unreliable their company is, so she just told the technician to come back tomorrow morning. Hope that by tomorrow, they�d be early to make up for the inconvenience they caused us. Since their inefficiency delayed us, we had no work to do for the day, so I just went across to QC Pavilion to have a brunch at a caf� inside� forgot the name� H-something. My tita was nice to drop me off at Ayala.

Replenishing Earned and Burned Calories
Spent the lunch break working inside our store�s kitchen� busy preparing food for the hungry customers outside. Only one cook was left, since the other one got stuck in our commissary. I had to fill in, and so my culinary skills got to work. After 2 hours of being Mr. Chef, I left the store for City Sports Club to workout at their gym. After another two hours of weightlifting, I left the place for Ayala and had lunch at our store.

Rip Off
I�ll never purchase an Inter.net card ever again. I spent 100 bucks on an 11 hour card and what do I get�I wasn�t even halfway the credits, they cut me off already� talk about getting your money�s worth. So today, I bought a Pacific prepaid card. I usually maintain one prepaid and one post paid account, since during peak hours it�s difficult to log in to the net.

Caf� Hopping
After having a full lunch, I went to GlobalVillage to post blog. Something wrong with their PCs there, so I just went bloghopping and checking on my YM. Went to AV Surfer afterwards to post this blog. I wanted to post blog sometime tonight, but I guess my day is over as of 4PM� this is as good as it gets, so here it is.

No comments: