Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Work Update
Went for duty again today, and the technician arrived once again at his Filipino time. He installed the registration software already. It's a database software that uses Sybase SQL. It took him a long time to set up everything, since he was not so familiar with the installation process and had to have someone on the phone to help him troubleshoot the installation process. By 12:30, he was done and he showed me how the program works. It's user-friendly, since the fields are very well categorized. Hopefully it's as stable as it is user-friendly, so we won't be encountering bugs during the actual registration process...or else... CRUNCH TIME!!!

Colorful Day
I spent the afternoon at Ayala. Jed and Adrian were there. Adrian had a haircut. Hehe... you should have left some hair at the middle part, so you'd look like an acid punkstar... hehe. Met Leslie at the mall nearing 3PM. Went shopping around with her for barely 15 minutes and by 3, I went to Makro with my mum to buy some supplies for our commissary. Mum then dropped me off at SM to do some errands for her. Took me a few minutes to finish the job, so I spent the remaining 45 minutes window shopping at SM. Circled the entire mall looking for that same shoe style I've been shopping around for. Found none... as usual. I thought SM had more stuff to buy, but this time the Ayala stores have more of what I want. After an hour's time, mum fetched me and we went somewhere in Mandaue to check on a freezer we had brought in for repairs. Went back to Ayala, met up with Leslie again to continue with our shopping. I was looking for shoes and she was looking for a piggy stuff toy to give to her....ahem...hehe. We shopped till we dropped and still we bought... NOTHING. We ended up sitting near Cafe Laguna and talked about LIFE... geesh... I'll never grow old with this stuff.

Life's Lesson
I guess life has taught me one thing: "I just have to see bliss in the little things in life." ...like I'm now happy that I am able to post this blog. Something went wrong with Blogger yesterday. I posted, but wasn't able to puiblish it. My blog yesterday is posted below. Read on if you still care about history...

No comments: