--+--!!!Happy Birthday Jed!!!--+-- - April 29, 2003
--+--!!!Happy Birthday Marie!!!--+-- - April 30, 2003
--+--!!!Happy Birthday Jeff!!!--+-- - May 1, 2003
That�s a pretty long line of birthday greetings... straight for 3 days...
I must have fallen asleep before I could blog my day yesterday. Anyway, here it goes.
When I went to Ayala, I met Mark Gastardo, a dorm mate of mine at the Ateneo. He already graduated and is now working at a marketing firm at Makati. He just dropped by our store to catch up for old-time�s sake and will be flying back to Manila today.
I then attended Marie�s 18th birthday at A Taste of Mandarin. The prayer was done in Chinese by her lola. I only understood bits and pieces of it. Reminds me I have to polish more on my Fookien. Food was great, same as the food our family orders at Chinese restaurants. The people on our table were so insensitive... just the perfect reason why I hesitated to attend the party at first. They still teased me around with someone in the PAST... raising their �kilays�, playing with their eyeballs (I wish I can pluck out their eyes!), taking pictures of her in their digital cameras and showing it off to me. I just played it cool... �coz I�m now DENSE... Best option: DEADMA! They made me sit again beside her, which I really didn�t buy this time. So I sat beside the most well dressed partygoer of the night - Mary Ann Luy... as usual, my lifesaver in our parties. Thanks Ann.
After dinner, there was a short program where everyone was to make a short speech... sort of a simple wish for the debutante. The guys in our group talked me into saving their @$$e$ by including the phrase, �In behalf of all the guys here on this side...� in my speech. The savior again... got used to it already.
After the party, which ended around 10, we went to Gaisano Bowlingplex.. not to bowl, but to play billiards. It was Jed�s treat, since it was his birthday last April 29. Adrian played for a while, then left for Pipeline, since his cousins were playing billiards there too. Jed, Boogie, Raffy, Diandra, Tracy and I wanted to go somewhere else, since the night was still young... and so are we. But, Jed had a curfew... sort of a Cinderella thing, and Tracy wasn�t up for bars, so we ran out of gimik options. We ended up staying at the Bowlingplex carpark just clowning around and then we simply went HOME.
As for today, I have another birthday party to attend. As Jeff would put it, we are his friends �na malapit sa puso...�. Drama ka Jeff. He invited us to have lunch at Seafood City... yeah just beside Maia�s house. So I�m now off to another dining treat. Will have to make bawi for it later with a workout at City Sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment