What a fruitful day! I had a meeting at CoffeeDream with a representative of an I.T. firm based in New York. We clinched a deal with their company to provide webhosting services for our webteam. After the successful deal, our webteam met to discuss matters pertaining to the upcoming CBM Web Awards 2003, which we will be joining. Hope that we can finish our project before the deadline on June 14. Meeting was cut short since some of the members had other previous engagements to attend to. We'll continue discussion this Monday after enrolment. We still have to design a Flash presentation of our group's portfolio to be used in presenting our services to our clientele.
Satisfied with how things went for our team, I went to watch a movie with a friend. We watched Phone Booth... mind games to the MAX... bwahaha... spectacular, spectacular, the words are vernacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment