Tuesday, May 13, 2003

I really have nothing to blog, so I'll just post comments here instead of posting them in my tag-board.

Van, I'm not an expert on these things. I just base my "theories" on what experience has taught me. I could say I'm somewhat fearless and apathetic towards the world, but I also have my own reservations.

Maia, it's true! No one really waits in VAIN, especially guys. Useless sige pa cute kay manhid man mga peeps... No Brakes, No Gears... remember???... hehe.

Leslie, I'm not asking you to take the risk. The risk is not yours to take. Guys take that risk of being rejected, then the girls take the risk of giving their heart away to that someone. It follows that natural order and there's nothing in this world that could change it... perhaps something could hasten the process, but still the chronology must be followed. What I was trying to tell you there was to be practical and to seek happiness by first learning to love yourself. Ayaw anang pasakit lang sa kasing-kasing. To hold on to someone who is taken is actually waiting in VAIN... meaning to wait for something that could just end up in nothing. The chances are so little, especially with the circumstance/condition you told me about your Ahia and his GF. Besides, if he ditches that girl and takes you, you wouldn't want it either because it would appear you're the panakip-butas... right? There are still so many years ahead of you, and still so many people to cross your life. Enjoy life and don't let impatience rob you of the bliss your youth has yet to offer.

What Gary said is true. I believe in EQUILIBRIUM... that life in all it's mysteries is all about balance. To acquire something great, sacrifices must be made. Remember, without pain... there is no bliss.

Royale With Cheese, is that a new product of McDo???... hehe. What's with "tama!"?... comment more... wanna hear more of your insights. Hey, attend the next CompE Council meeting, mmmkkkaaay??? You haven't attended one pa jud. I'll need your support 'coz aside from being your batch's president, you're also the council's IPP.

No comments: