Friday, May 02, 2003

Yesterday's lunch at Seafood City with Jeff and his friends was great. Loved the mussels and oysters that were served in the eat-all-you-can buffet. After the party, Joy dropped me off at City Sports for my workout. Went out with her and Mary Ann at Ayala after gym. Bought a shirt for Jeff at Loalde. Went back to our store to watch over it, since we had many customers as a result of the closure of Arcada Foodcourt. It's good for our business.

This morning, did some errands for mum. Brought the car to the shop to have the steering wheel fixed, then went to Makro to buy some supplies for our store. Dropped the goods at our store and went back home. I'm now playing The Sims. I sent my SIMS off to a great vacation... skiing at the Alps... hehe. I'm now like their travel agent of some sort. It's great to be a SIM. I just wish life was as easy as that of an ordinary SIM... ho hum...

No comments: