Yesterday, I had a very late lunch 'coz we had to do groceries at Makro with the really log lines. Then I had to pass by my Uncle Ali's shop to have our car' aircon checked since it refused to cool. They just fixed the auxiliary fan and changed the radiator's coolant. The engine was really hot and car air compressors don't function if the engine temperature is high.
So I had lunch with my mom and bro at Wraps. Met Vanessa and her best friend Ivy there . Adrian was also having snacks at the table beside them. I was supposed to watch The Matrix Reloaded and probably take the night off with some of my high school friends, but I had to pass on that outing. Yesterday, Brother... now Father Munching de Guzman invited me to his thanksgiving mass at Sacred Heart Parish and dinner party at Sacred Heart Center. He was recently ordained in Manila last month. I chose to go to his party 'coz he invited me personally and I'm close to him. He was once my Christian Living Education instructor at SHS-B and I used to visit him on weekends at his small flat at Marikina during my Ateneo days. Kar saw your cousin Kenneth and Auntie Betty last night at the party.
FLOOD!!!
We had to leave the party early 'coz I got a call from my bro that our house got flooded from the heavy downpour last night. The roads were very traffic, since many cars got stuck in the flood. Had to pass through Camp Lapu-lapu to get home instead of using the road from flyover down to Country Mall. My left leg really hurt from all the clutch work.
When I got home, the pump that pushes water out of the house can't handle the flow of water coming down from the Maria Luisa hills. So the water flooded all the rooms of the house except ours and that of my auntie who's in Manila. That's why I got to blog only now, since we were busy cleaning up the house from all the dirty water. Last night's flood was torture for our dogs... I hope the two pooches won't file abuse charges on us hehehe... They got scared from the lightning crashes and had to paddle their way through the flood. They ended up drenched and had no dry place to sleep last night. Poor them. Have to thank the Lord that I got to sleep on a dry cozy bed last night.
So here I am blogging at school. Have to go now 'coz I have a journalism workshop to attend. See you around peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment