Monday, May 26, 2003

--+--!!!Happy Birthday to my Mom!!!--+--
--+--!!!Happy Birthday to Raffy Ngochua!!!--+--

Hmm... I was shocked to see the word grumpy in my tag-board. Well, I was supposed to explain something about my outlook soon, but since someone brought it up now, well... I've been designing a new look for this site with the theme "Reboot". It will be up by next week tops. And Gar, sorry but the comments just slip past my ears. They don't support my resolve. Only I define my resolve.

Actually, I'm not being grumpy. To others it may seem thay way, but I really don't care what or how people think. That's not me before, it's me now. It's really taxing to be explaining one's feelings, attitudes and reactions to other people. I could spend a lifetime of saliva and words explaining my side, but sometimes people could just be huge bigots and all attempts remain futile.

See, there's been like a spirit taking over me for the past... 3 years???... Could it be an angel?... I certainly think so, 'coz nothing more than an angel could turn someone into a softie. Back in high school, I could say I was a.. now how would Melvs put it... an ICEKING. People could only see me from a distance... like I was in some ivory tower of some sort. I wasn't like that but that's how they CHOSE to see me, so it's not my fault. Mai now you know why he hates me. But hey, my parents were proud of me, I was confident and I had the admiration of my teachers.

Well, things changed and ever since I came from Ateneo... where I started to give a damn about this world... I lost the respect of my teachers. People could be such ingrates... they forget I could teach english, math, science and filipino better than all of them COMBINED... ask Sir Cagaanan to do differential equations... I'd rather ask my 2-year old cousin to do it, 'coz they'll never figure it out. But hey, my friends in Manila were made of the good stuff and they taught me the ART of having a lean self-worth. No fats, just muscles figuratively speaking.

For the 3 years that just passed, I grew fat and forgot the art. And once your defences are fatty, life turns as volatile as a thoughtbubble. Just as the self opens, it becomes vulnerable. As the self keeps stock of more acquaintances, life turns out to be more fun and lively with the rah rah guys and gals. Life is a wheel and soon these acquaintances could be worse than your enemies. Only a friend can stab you in the back. Some of you know how it feels if you've been on the receiving end. Better be my enemy than my friend, 'coz traitors perish ahead of enemies, I tell you.

Understanding this will be like reading the mind of a madman. It's impossible, unless you are the ONE. Men can be like computers. That's why I'm into those kind of stuff. Reboots are essential... to get more disk space, to increase memory, to function faster. So I'm back to my Kernel... brace for the rush.

No comments: