Friday, May 23, 2003

For the first time in my life, I ran out of words. I could say I'm a wordy kind of person. I love to play around with words. To me, it's a charm... but lately I just lost it. Just watch as I compose today's blog. I'm sure you'd think it's not me writing this stuff... that I must have been possessed by somet force or someone's taken my place in this world.

Whenever I open my blog, I wanna say something, but the thought just stops in my mind. I don't know why that happens. It seems like I have something to share, but my mind then goes "Ahh... what the heck... would anyone even care to know read about it?". Maybe it's me and my outlook in life. My mom's been scolding me these days 'coz she senses that I'm just too apathetic about my surroundings. The word "Bahala Na!" has entered my vocabulary without anyone introducing/influencing me to use it. Even her sermons just pass through from one ear to another. Why is that?... hmmm...

I have this weird feeling that I'm invisible and permeable... that feeling of "Would the world be as it is, even if I'm not around?"... hmmm... something to ponder on. Whenever I walk around the mall with friends, a voice in my mind goes: "What if I'm not here with these people, would the world be any different?"

And there's this other strange feeling... I sense that I have so much power that I couldn't care what the world thinks about me. I must be cold and numb. I don't know. Never had this feeling before... but I'm happier now... very HAPPY... Never been happier in my life. I get to do things in my own time and I get to enjoy the things I do. In a way, I'm more free, independent and liberated... ergo HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...why is that? Should cold, heartless, harsh, sarcastic, numb and apathetic people end up being happy???... Your thoughts peeps, your thoughts...

No comments: