Fun Day at the Mall
Went to the mall as early as 11AM. Watched the store for a while and we were off for lunch at City Sports. Met Blanche at the carpark while we were on our way out. After lunch, I took a 30 minute rest watching MTB at the TV area of the Club... laughed my heart out with the "Ocho Ocho!"... I don't know how that's done, but the people doing it look funny... I'm sure many will be acting it out soon. Hahaha! Went to the gym afterwards to pump iron. Afterwards, I walked to Ayala as my cooling routine. As I entered the mall through the park entrance, I saw some friendly faces performing a dance number at the Activity Center. They were USC's contingent to a certain dance competition. The contingent was composed of our Engineering Pop Jazz dancers mixed with some Main people...Sherilyn was there among the pop jazz dancers. CIT won, but I believe the USC participants were still winners for showcasing their talent for dance.
I then shopped for the gift I mentioned earlier. Thanks peeps for the tags, but I just got to read them tonight... tsk tsk tsk. I couldn't find anything pink that's nice to give. So as I was window shopping, I saw this nice girlie shirt at ESPRIT. It looked like old stock, so I went across to Bossini and found a nicer tee she'll really love, so I bought it. The store had a nice RED gift box, so I bought it too. I forgot to buy a gift tag at National, so I'll just have to design a nice card in my PC.
That sure was a quick buy, so I dropped the gift item in the car at the basement and went to Timezone. I saw this new car-driving machine and took it for a spin... nice seats and most of all I liked the F1 type gear shifts, brake and accelerator pedals. I was driving a Mitsubishi Evo VI... kewl... wished it were the real thing...
Met up with my mom for snacks at Red Ribbon, then I accompanied her to Fashion Avenue. We reached this nice area inside where they have a collection of bridal items and services... from invitations to cakes to rings and flowers... they had it all. I was particularly interested with the rings... somehow I was magnetized to them... or is it that I just have this affinity towards silver and gold, the Leo that I am. I was looking at the rings... then suddenly the attendant came near and did some sales talk. Goodness! Do I look really that old to be mistaken as someone who's about to get married? So I said, "I'm just taking a look at how the wedding rings nowadays look like". The attendant then said, "Oh, I see. Sir, here's a nice one. You could give this to your girlfriend."... and before I could correct her on that, she said "Para engagement ni sir, par dili na ma-angkon sa uban imo GF." Hahaha! I had a good laugh there... Actually, it's not the ring that determines whether a fiancee will eventually become the bride. So many things can happen along the way... take for example J.Lo and Ben Af. Anyway, I visited the other shops there. The booth that featured photographing services got me to thinking. It's good to hire a good photographer on your wedding day. The moment comes only once a lifetime (and that's how it's supposed to be) and during that special day, the newlyweds would be too busy to take snapshots of their happiest moment. So it's very important that they hire a hardworking and creative photographer. As I reached the end of that area, I could see the towering insignia of Starbucks Coffee outside. Wow! Starbucks is finally here. I really miss their fruit teas and that flavored soda in a bottle (forgot the name). Not much their coffee, since I like Beanhoppers the best. Opening will be October 1st (tentative).
THE BUZZ!
Everywhere I go, people are talking about Kris Aquino and Joey Marquez. Poor girl really... she's one of those who are really unlucky to have a sad love life. After what Joey did to her, she still confesed to media that she still loves Joey. Is that love? Love him for what?!!! Blinded by love? I don't think so. I pity her disposition, but sometimes I think she's either too emotional/drama or she's just downright stupid. I prefer the latter. No pun intended. Despite that, I really sympathize with her. Whatever she did nor did not do, it gives Joey absolutely no right to point a gun at her, much more cock it. Well, I hope she soon finds peace in her already very controversial and troubled life.
No comments:
Post a Comment