I just found a new reason to like going to school... hahaha! Every schoolday now has its perks. It was a happy day for me. Good thing it did not rain. Instead the school went brownout. Hahaha! That's definitely a lot lot better than the rain syndrome... hehe. I'm a bit confused right now. Instead of 3, I now have 4! This is fun! I remember Peter telling me about this before and at that time I had no idea whatsoever how fun it could be, not till now.
Just got home and found a new place to have midnight snack... "Burger Boy". It's a new store near Playhouse here near our village. It's owned by the same owners of East, West. They serve the ever-famous Pasta Aligue. Their burgers are mouthwatering like their Bacon Cheese Mushroom burger, which I'm enjoying now. Not as tasty as that served at Wendy's (too bad it's no longer here in Cebu), but at least it's close enough to the real thing. They have ice cream sundae's too, so there's no need to stock ice creams on the fridge. Whee! One good vice I share with my mom nowadays is splurging on FOOD!
Tomorrow will be one day spent looking for a gift for a good friend of mine. Birthday's gonna be this Friday. She likes stuffed toys, but I gave one already last Christmas, so sana maiba na naman, but not so expensive 'coz I'm not working yet... bawas sa allowance lang. Something pink perhaps for a simple girlie girl, 'coz she usually sports that color. Ey peeps, got any ideas? Shop with me here. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment