Just had lunch... Tagala's Chicken and a Mr. Softy cone. Still a few minutes to my next class, so I decided to bloghop and check on Melvs's site as he requested. It looks OK here sa TAP, dunno about the display in your house computer.
Bloghopped to some sites I haven't visited for a while... tsk tsk tsk. I visited she^'s site. I had fun reading her AC and BC definitions. Hahaha! Most of all I enjoyed her comments about weddings and bachelor parties. Hahaha! It's true that parties like that are wild, but I'm not quite sure whether we Filipinos do the same. I wouldn't know 'coz I haven't been to one and neither am I getting married yet. The ball and chain's still very far. I still consider Bachelorville the greenest pasture.
I liked her thoughts about relationships and what the 4 letter word really means. It's very true, but it was good that she pointed out what's really happening and what's real. How I wish it were ideal, so perfect and how it really should be, but sad to say life is all about facing realities and accepting how things really ARE. It was nice to know that some people like she^ still hang on to those definitions. Very rare nowadays.
I, for myself, am at a point of make or break. I'm confused whether to hang on to those beliefs she^ mentioned or to go with the flow. It's quite sayang to give up what's nice and what should be and still hope for what you really want, but sometimes life feels lonely when you're standing up for something that others no longer believe in. It becomes a challenge of wills. The choice then becomes a matter of survival. Going against the tide may strengthen the will and we may eventually get what we hoped for, but it can sometimes wash you off as well.
When faced with that choice, I usually turn a blind eye on it and I let it fall on deaf ears. I start focusing on something else. Instead of calling someone for a movie or a day-out at the mall, I just decide not to invite and just go to the gym to workout or watch a movie by myself. But I then think, how long could this pretending last? I know what I'm telling myself is just a lie to cover up all the frustration and disappointment. But sometimes, I just like to smile and laugh just to avoid the hurt and the pain. I call it momentary bliss, hoping that with "play pretend" I could somehow forget the past, wash the painful memories away, and let my future take its course with the least of worries. I guess its better that way. All I could do is hope that there are still people out there who STILL BELIEVE. Most I know have given up and became cold... their practicality makes points, but I consider it a major turn-off.
No comments:
Post a Comment