Just a short blog before I sleep.
I found "something" inspirational yesterday and it's been keeping my thoughts busy. Also yesterday marked the 1st day of class from one whole week of serving in the JCI ASPAC. My brain ceased to function yesterday and all I thought about were the events of the convention and the various people I met along the way... I pity my teachers who blabbed all day, yet what they blabbered about just didn't register in my rusted brain. I hope tomorrow, I'll be back to normal.
Today, no class for me as usual. Drove mom on errands in the morning. She had a meeting at around 1:30 and so I was stuck at the mall. Had nothing to do, so I decided to go to the gym and make ammends for skipping gym all week last week. I definitely had a lot to pay in terms of my biceps' and triceps' strength. Hopefully, I could regain them back by working out harder this week. Anyway, I went back to Ayala after 2 hours of gym and met Gary near Timezone. I've longed to dance on that Dance Rev machine, since I knew no one here who had the guts to try. It's been 4 years already since I practiced, so I invited Gary and guess what... he knows how to dance it too! We played one game with 3 songs. I thought I'd trip over and fall due to lack of practice, but I guess once a dancer, always a dancer. So I fared well, but Gary beat me in the Paranoia song... I just couldn't keep up with the stepping.
We took a breather afterwards and went around the mall. Gary talked about TC Days... and I just remembered that I forgot (does this make sense) to hire some concessionaires. Tagalas and Thirsty were taken already, so we visited KFC and Zagu. No one took them yet, so they're ok with us. We'll be phoning them tomorrow to finalize the contract. That was fast! 2 concessionaires in 15 minutes! Beat that.
Wandered aimlessly around the mall, since the rain poured hard once again... (I hope the reason to it is not because some people are feeling so heaven... I think I caused it.) We met Joevic and he decided to join us window shopping. Bought nothing, but it was fun looking for stuff at the mall. We passed by Timezone again and guess what... yeah you guessed it right... one game only. We parted ways by 5:30. I had to accompany my mom to Makro to buy some supplies for the store that feeds us. Went home, had a full meal and watched TV (The One - Jet Lee and Nine Months - Hugh Grant). Couldn't sleep, so I decided to rip some CDs into MP3s to add to my collection. While waiting, I decided to blog of course. And now that my MP3s are done, I shall bid thee adieu! Oyasumi Nasai!
No comments:
Post a Comment