These days have been quite quiet. The sea is so silent and, my boat is sailing at a standstill. I'm just being a good student nowadays. My extra curricular work will just have to start piling up, I guess. Bigfoot never called up, so I guess I'll put it in my pile of history books already.
Hmmm... I got nothing to blog about. I'm thinking of changing my template, but I don't have enough graphics to choose from... hmph... reminds me to save for a scanner. Anyway, I'd appreciate it a lot if you peeps have some topics you want to share for me to comment about, so that I could post my comments about it as a blog entry rather than just a couple of tags in the tagboards.
Well, this will have to do for now. In a while, I'll go to the movie house to watch Pirates of The Carribean. They say Johnny Depp played his role very well. I won't miss it for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment