Remaining so long in a "heaven" state can be hazardous. Yesterday was proof enough. When I went to school yesterday, I was wide awake by 7AM and I felt in the mood to greet people a warm good morning along the way. Went to class and was very participative. This was the good side.
The bad side was that when people talk to me, I don't listen that intently. My mind is like somewhere else, so I tend to miss out on some important info. In my English class, the letters we were to submit was to have letterheads. I was so absent minded and forgot to include one, so I had to rush to TAP Eng'g to have a sample scanned & printed. Their printer and scanner were out of order. I then went to VOT and tried scanning it there, but the scanner won't work. Talk about tough luck. I then went to TAP-Rx to scan and print it there. When I reached the mini cafe, I realized I left the sample at VOT office, so I had to run back and get it. Ran back again to TAP-RX to have it finally scanned and printed. I ran as fast as I could to my English class, 'coz I was more like 30 minutes late due to the hassle... only to find out that the letter can still be passed this Wednesday... Smile na lang...
It rained again last night here at home 'coz somebody texted to ask about something. I was already asleep then, so I replied only this morning. So today, my day's complete already by the time I woke up to check my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment