We won! May Joy won as Miss TC! Karl won 2nd place for Mr. TC! We are so proud of them. 2 days to prepare and we made winners out of them. I owe this a lot to the efforts of Brian, Ipay and Maia. Thanks a lot!
I'm so happy tonight! Our contestants won and I got to do last minute and pahabol coaching at the dressing room with #1 also coaching her Pharma contestant... hehehe... Smart ang answers sa ila contestants, pero mas smart jud ang among contestant. Hahaha! May Joy's answer to the final question really made the biggest blow. For those who are curious, this was the question: If your BF/GF invited you to their family dinner and it so happens your attire is exactly the same as the tablecloth, what would you do?... think think think... post me your answers on the tagboard peeps. Hahaha! just for fun lang.
Her very nice evening gown won her the evening gown competition award. The casual attire Ipay provided her won her the casual attire competition award. She was also chosen as Miss Photogenic. Kulang na lang sportswear award and she could have bagged all the awards. I'm so happy of how things went for her.
Just an observation, both the CompE and Pharma contestants had the same idea for sportswear (golf - men, tennis - women)... hmmm... and Mr. TC is Pharma, Miss TC is CompE, 1st runner up Mr. TC is Compe and 1st runner up Miss TC is Pharma... hahaha! Coincidence or mayo lang jud? I better stop analyzing this kay mu ulan nasad unya.
No comments:
Post a Comment