Monday, November 03, 2003

--+--!!!Belated Happy Birthday to my Di-chim!!!--+--

Finally I can blog! I was so bored stiff here at home for the whole weekend. Our ISP had problems with the server starting Friday and since they held no office for the weekend, I couldn't connect to the internet. I just gave them a call a while ago and they asked me to make some changes in the settings... 'twas so easy making the changes with WinXP. Thank God my internet connection is back. I tried to entertain myself with PC games for the past few days... and well, they just gave me temporary bliss.

School opens today... but maybe formally still next Monday. I hope our teachers hold classes on time, so I could get adjusted with the load earlier... so that I could also more or less get an estimate as to how I should budget my time for extra-curricular stuff this semester. So till then, keep posted.

No comments: