Saturday, November 08, 2003

This afternoon, I watched The Matrix: Revolutions. It was a nice movie. Still the same "camera-spin and delay" visual effects. As to the story, not much content. The characters still utter those philosophical, non-sensical lines that make you go, "What the... are they talking about?" I liked the movie, but not as much as "My First Romance"... hehehe... maybe because I'm down with a heavy cough and the cold cinema air just aggravates my condition. Anyway, I just came from Cafe Georg to have dinner with family. I will be sleeping after I blog this, since there will be a sale at Rustan's tomorrow for all FSP (Frequent Shoppers Plus) customers. We chose and reserved some items already, so we'll have to wake up early tomorrow to beat the long queues for payment and also to be in time for Msgr. Dakay's 11:00 mass at CCSC.

No comments: