Just got home and opened a couple of emails. I wanna note specifically one which I got both from Maia and Leslie. It was a forwarded message entitled "I Love You No Matter What" It was definitely a loooong and COLORFUL email complete with practically all the cliches there is about love and relationships. I found the points there true and hopefully... hopefully I could once again embrace them... hopefully someone can make me believe in MAGIC like Paypims does. I know it takes a lot to let go and let be, but I still believe in the most constant thing in this world... CHANGE.
Oh well, I'm enjoying a nice song from Side A... dunno the title, but I know it's been around for years, but it's only now that I sorta play it over and over again on Winamp. I'll post the lyrics once I get the song title.
No comments:
Post a Comment