Wednesday, November 12, 2003

My colds are still eating me up... hehehe. I'm taking the strongest medications already and still I'm coughing like a machine gun. This afternoon, I tried to have a massage... my first ever. I resorted to it 'coz perhaps it could help my present condition. True enough, the massuse told me that I have so many "lisay" which could have been the cause of the discomfort. For the whole time that I was having the massage, I didn't cough even once... Amazing!... but afterwards... cough cough cough... here we go again.

I have a birthday party to attend tonight, but I had to decline our "Shobe", since I would need rest and even if I went, I'd just be disturbing the people there and perhaps give them the virus too, so hwag na lang. I just greeted her over the phone and chipped in the payment for our group's gift.

As for my academics, my mind went blank when Sir Barangan was discussing this afternoon. He just speaks too fast... I'll have to download his slides any moment now so I could try to decipher what he was talking about. I hope he slows down a bit, 'coz my brain is no Pentium 4... much more an Athlon AMD.

Well, I'm a bit happier today to have Sir Maderazo as my networking instructor... I'm so proud of his network knowhow, especially how he's so knowledgable with the entire ARIS System and the CEAC laboratories. We're gonna start next week and he gave us a list of equipment and materials to buy... so I'll be shopping for computer hardware this weekend.

Sir Walton Lacorte is now my ECE 26 teacher. Our class is an all ECE class, except for me. And he noticed that I was CompE just by looking at me. He said �CompE ka diba?� I don�t know why he knows... scary! I didn�t know him by face till someone told me that he�s Sir Walton Lacorte. He speaks so softly for a teacher� I could barely hear him and I�m already seated at the frontmost seat. I should plug him to an amplifier� hehehe. Joke only� pero you know what... He said he will soon be teaching us about Bluetooth technology nearing the end of the sem... COOL! Sounds so techy-nice, but we'll see if he could reach that topic in time and if he REALLY knows the topic. I'll be the judge of that. Hehehe... I've evolved into a cynic person. Wasn't like that before, but it turns out, I'm having much fun with it. *zing!

No comments: