Monday, November 24, 2003

I wanted to post this blog Saturday night, but I reached home so tired and so *ahem, that I just slept so that nothing could ruin my Saturday. Read between the lines.

Saturday was one really long day for me, full of meetings, surprises and BLOOPERS. Had a Robotics Club meeting from 8 to 11. After that meeting, had to rush to an 11:00 lecture on Flash, which started at 12...grrr and ended sometime 2:00. I thought it was an advanced lecture, but to my surprise it was more like "click this, click that" for beginners. At least I got to see a demo of some existing websites that were made using Flash. Planned to pass an entry for Bigfoot's contest on Flash animation, but I think time is not on our side. Too many things to do for the council and passing that entry would take up much of my precious time. I'd rather start preparing for next year's web awards and perhaps pass a more award-worthy entry... hehe.

I was so eager to go to the mall to take a breather from my loooong week at school, but when I reached home, mom came down with a terrible migraine, so we stayed home all afternoon. After a massage at 4, mom felt better, so we left home at around 5. Was supposed to meet up with Leslie at Ayala at 5:00, but had to be "driver", so change of sked for me. Went to SM to have some keys duplicated and to buy a cell battery for my bro's fone. We then had dinner at Tsai, love the place and their new menu for November. Went to Ayala and was able to make apas. Met Leslie and Rouselle at Mercury Drug, then we went to Starbucks to wait for Diane and to just talk stuff. My stomach was full, so I bought nothing. Selle bought a bottle of their mineral water so that we could stay in the place without the "guilt" hehe. I enjoyed the whole chat at Starbucks. Nice place, nice people... met many people there... mura kog artista nga daghan kaayo kaila. Beth was on the table behind us, then came Gregory's mom, then Earl Uy came and then, Nitnit was there with her family, and many more. Pwede na ko ma mascot sa Starbucks... hehehe Uyyyy, someone owes me a bangka and another someone owes me a picture...mwahahahaha! Maningil jud ko!

Just as Diane arrived, I had to leave 'coz "driver" again... argh. Went home after closing our shop. Arrived home to an incompetent computer full of error messages... I wanted to blog, but was too tired, wanted to throw the PC to the big trash can, but I thought... what about my MP3s... hahaha so I hit the sack smiling ear to ear.

As to my Sunday, went to Makro early in the morning to buy hotdogs for the store. Then had breakfast at the Jollibee outlet outside Makro. Went to hear mass... always loved Msgr. Dakay's humorous homilies, the best! Went home to have lunch that was so... sarap! Started designing 2 posters for our council activities for the month of December. The posters took me the whole afternoon to conceptualize and design. My mind ran out of resources, so I had to reboot it by going to Ayala. Went shopping for Christmas gifts for our relatives in the land down under.

At Rustan's there was a family of 4, a mom and her 3 daughters I suppose. One of the girls, I know her to be the daughter of my "Tito". What caught my attention is that all 4 of them took a glance at me and went giggling off. It's the second time I've seen them do this. The first time of which was at a mass at Sacred Heart Church months ago. Did I do something wrong? I didn't feel good about it. I don't know any of them except my Tito's daughter. What confused me is why the mom also smiled as the 3 of them went giggling. Enlighten me peeps, my brain is not functioning. It's now my turn to get a female's POV.

Okay, here's something for you peeps to laugh about for all I care. I should put a LAFF KORNER in my blogsite, seems like I'm so bloopers nowadays. I think I'm just too stressed out. Okay, this blooper incident happened AFTER that giggling incident, so it has nothing to do with it. Here it goes. As mom asked for my opinion about a dress at Rustan's Jill for my aunt Eya, I did something really stupid... so bloopers. I took the dress, went for the mirror and placed the dress right infront of me as if I were wearing it... WHAT!!!???!!!??? I didn't know what made me do a silly thing like that... I need to see a doctor! Hahaha! Mom was laughing the whole time. It's so seldom to see her laugh out loud like that. I didn't know what to do, so I told her to do the shopping herself... I surrendered my shopping privileges and sat at the Ferragamo sofa chairs to ponder on what I just did. I think I know where this is going. The mental hospital will be admitting one additional patient this month. Christmas in the mental institution, anyone?

No comments: