I don�t feel so well today. My flu is acting up again and I was in a hurry to go to school that I forgot my inhaler� darn. I was practically breathing through my mouth the whole day due to my stuffy nose� and the weather just won�t cooperate� and the cold CEAC laboratory air aggravated my condition. I didn�t talk much to people today, since they won�t be able to understand what I�m saying. It�s like talking in French� using nasal tones.
I guess a sickly condition transcends forth a not so impressive performance. Shame on me today! Sir Barangan gave us a programming bonus problem on Assembly language worth 25 points in our advanced assembly class. I only got 18 because I was the 19th to pass. 25 points to the first two and then he made some bracket system for the rest and I got a mediocre 18 by placing 19th. And I gpassed the 19th � and to think I had to ask help from my seatmate who finished 3rd. Shame on me really. I got a flat one in my previous basic assembly language subject which I took a year ago� (advantage for the rest, since they took it just last semester). Imagine, I totally forgot how to print characters on the screen using interrupt 21 service 09h. Geez� I feel so bad� so guilty that I got a piso and I couldn�t even print my name on the screen. Sheesh� I just wonder, by the time I graduate, would I forget everything that I learned� Signs of old age AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment