Sunday, November 16, 2003

This is a reply to what Leslie asked me to analyze in her blog posted at www.kenzz.blogspot.com.

First of all, why's he so defensive of the type of message? I mean when people send messages, they don't explain to the recipients that they sent that same message to everyone else. When I send text messages to people, I don't have to brag and tell them that I sent it to others just to show off or to make that person feel special. I dunno, but it's kind of a weird thing to do. Personalized messages usually aren't sent to everybody. It's sent only to the person involved. Even if they were sent to everyone accidentally, you don't have to broadcast that detail to the entire world.

From what you analyzed, it seems that magulo ang situation... If you think that his phone doesn't have the "Send to all" feature, then you're hunch is most likely to be true. From what I've read and what I've experienced yesterday, I only have 2 possible analysis. It's either he has this unusually weird streak or he's much of a pretender. One thing though, I don't trust people like that. Usually when people are hard to analyze and they do things that confuse you as to their intentions, there's only one thing to be sure of... they're hiding something or they're just telling you "stories" to make you go delusional. They are the kinds of people who do not show to us who they really are. Whether he's weird or "plastic", either way it's bad. I never liked liars, 'coz trust is REALLY a big issue for me... I never give second chances in this area. Once a liar, always a liar.

I think that's all I am to comment 'coz I really don't know that person, so I can't be the judge.

No comments: