I got cut off my internet connection sa bahay. I asked my ISP kasi to cut it when I reach my limit, 'coz I have this tendency of downloading MP3s during dusk and I tend to fall asleep, so the meter continues to count even if no bytes/files are being transferred. So there's my remedy and since I overshot my limit, this is what I have to pay... 9 more agonizing days of no connection. Have to buy a prepaid card tomorrow to augment this.
I still have many things to do, like design 2 posters which will need a net connection for the images... grrrr and have to make a testimonial for Leslie and then answer Vanessa's BIG Q, so I'll just type all those tonight and hopefully post them when I get a prepaid connection..
I'll be having lotsa fun tomorrow. Robotics lessons in the morning, Flash animation tutorial and demo over noon and MALLING with friends in the afternoon. Sana we get to have a nice dinner, para kumpleto ang araw... hehehe.
By the way, nice chat last night Maia. I had fun, pero like they say good things have to end... The sala is closely connected to my Ama's room, so kawawa naman... she has to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment