I'm really enjoying this unlimited access from 12MN to 7AM. My internal body clock has already shifted to accomodate this... hehe. It's now a few minutes past 3AM and I'm still wide awake. I'm downloading tons of MP3s and software updates to keep this computer of mine running in tiptop condition.
My mind keeps running with this certain image I can't get out of my head. It can't be happening again! I've already surrendered when it comes to fire... please get it off my system. Tried playing some games, but didn't work. Hopefully I could hit the sack with a clear mind after I blog this.
Les, I won't post the comments here 'coz the others won't understand what we're talking about. We'll talk about it during the weekend. As to the testimonial, any comments?... maybe I could revise it somehow 'coz I wrote it together with my previously long blogpost. Just tag me your comments so I can revise it at Friendster. Please don't hesitate, 'coz I think I can write better than what I've already written.
I got this invitation to join a Christmas party on the 18th this December. It will be like last year's party with the manito-manita stuff minus the cooking I did on almost all the dishes served, minus also that gutsy, but shameful act of kneeling infront of someone... hehehe. I don't want to see those *tooooot faces, but the one who invited me is someone that is in very good terms with me. I think those pathetic quadro losers didn't have the face to ask me, so they asked someone close to me to invite me in. Well, as what I told Melvs, I stick to my principle regarding invitations... and as long as the one inviting has nothing to do with my hesitation, then I always accept the invitation. Just being fair and proper here. I just hope my manita is worth the gift, or else I better buy some explosives to blast them off to the planet urANUS.... hehehe... Oh well, I'll lower my budget this time... maybe 200 will do fine. Revenge is so sweet and enticing. Somebody reign my horses in please... mwahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment