Okay, I got a few minutes since my sundo will be an hour late...
I'll post this for Vanessa. Other's read on, you might need it sometime, whether for yourself or to help a friend.
Let's go through it one at a time. I don't know how you should take my comments, but I'll just give it in black and white... it's up to you to decide whether it's black or white... no in-betweens please.
Comment for what you posted below the heading "On my distinctively colorful lovelife�as if I have one�"
Your HT has feelings, 'coz he's still a human being. Guys CAN be dense and insensitive... sometimes, most of the time, given a certain case, but it can NEVER BE TOTALLY. Girls, overanalyzing???... it's normal... , we guys do too. You can take me as an example for that...hehehe, right Mangks? It's not assuming to wonder... each one has a right to wonder and dream. Kilig moments??? guys are mostly insensitive about such things. Guys do sweet stuff not for the reason of getting that kilig feeling after... or like... thinking about it even if it was already months or years ago. Men are mostly "IMMEDIATE"... the feeling is now, now, now. If it feels good now, then cool, but if not, we get over it and try some other time.
Now for the questions.
Q1: If someone lets just say, a person who doesn�t know that you have a thing for your HT, teases you in front of him or her, what would you do? What would your reaction be??
I'd smile, but try not to give out the true meaning behind the smile. I won't like the idea of my HT knowing my feelings out of a joke or a tease from someone. I would rather let him do the teasing on me and then when nobody's around perhaps tell her the truth... but it's a guy thing to do. Mahirap kung ang babae ang siyang mismo magsabi sa lalaki...diba? As to what I'd do, I'll kill that person who teased me... he/she better run for dear life! hahahaha! Seriously, I'd tell that person straight out not to tease me again... that is if it is safe to disclose that info. It could be that the person teasing is the bestfriend of the HT, so in that case, BASA ka na rin. To admit one's feelings for a person must be said to that person discretely. Afterwards, you can broadcast it over CNN for all I care, but the "ideal" thing is to let that person be the first to know.... parang CNN na rin... be the first to know... hahaha!
Q2: If your HT becomes your close friend over a period of time, would you be pleased or would you hate the idea of you being his/her buddy?
I'd be happy that we got close. It's a good way to start. Relationships are best when people start off as very close friends. That way, when problems arise, it's easier to talk thing through. Plus, with the long span of time na friends kayo, it won't be easy to break off the relationship kasi sayang naman ang mga pinagdaanan diba? I'd rather risk losing a lover/crush/HT or anumang tawag diyan than to lose a friend. Mas masakit kapag mawala sa piling mo ang isang matalik na kaibigan. Question lang, I'm curious, what made you say that "you hate the idea of him being your buddy"??? Masama ba yon? I don't think it's wrong to be friends with someone, especially if that someone is a person you really like and would want to get to know more of.
Q3: If you showed him/her that you truly care for him/her and he/she still ends up being totally clueless of how you feel what would you do???
Ito ang mahirap na part. Medyo mahaba 'to, so read if you want to.
Many tears have been shed because of this question. It's really sad to note that there are just some people you can't please no matter how much effort you've put up for them. Sir Delante shared me a story of his na parang ganito, but not in a romance type. It was more of him helping someone out and that person didn't even care to remember him for the good thing he did and even disowned him as a friend. I can't tell the story, but if you heard of it, you'd see the world so differently, you'd wanna kill anyone who asks for your help next time...hahaha! Seriously, I can't say I speak for men's POV, but here's what I have to say based on my actions and feelings from an experience I had before.
There's a saying that "Who we like, doesn't like us and those that we don't, really do." Entiende? Before, I thought of this reality as really SICK, but somehow there's a reason for it. The reason for that is for us to really find the "right" match. Before, there was a girl from IE who kinda liked me. Whenever I passed by their classroom, I'd see heads turn as I walked. Quite flattering, but I honestly didn't like it. That particular girl was always nice to me, and so I was nice to her... same as what my #1 told me before... but it was up to there. I liked her for the nice things she did, pero I wasn't ready for anything and honestly, there were many things about her that I just can't reconcile with. She may be nice, but I just wonder what she'd be like kung maging "kami" na. The thing there is that I never did anything to suggest to her that I like her (because I really didn't have feelings for her), so that she won't be thinking wrong. Had I rided along with the whole thing, I might break her heart. She's still here in TC. Ocassionally, they do their "thing" that I don't really like, but I keep the friendship. I can't get mad or throw insults at them because they really did nothing seriously wrong. Masama bang mag-admire?... hindi naman.
So Van, I'm sure your HT has felt all the care you've done for him. Even the manhid that I am, I was still able to feel it. But my advice to you is to keep the friendship. It might develop somehow, but in a time that he may choose to... or better yet in a time HE up above chooses to. Show you care, but don't give your heart totally 'coz I don't want to see a friend of mine get hurt. Someone (*wrist) did that to me before and I learned it the hard way, so I hope with this advice, you, my friend, won't have to.
Van, I think he (whoever your HT is) knows that you like him. Some guys love to assume that and most of the time they are confident about it lalo na if they have tested you and na-buking ka. You haven't told me who that person is, so mahirap i-analyze ang intentions nya and how his mindframe is. To be safe, so that I don't judge anyone here, my analysis is that he's not ready yet for such things. Mosat likely he has someone special other than you. But then again that someone could be YOU. I don't know, but it's a possibility. Maybe hindi pa naging "kayo" kasi wala pang "spark" on his side. Tinatamad lang siya siguro or maybe he knows that since you like him, you'll always be there... so parang spare tire ka na rin. You won't like that to happen.
The best thing you can do now is meet more people. Sooner or later you'll find out if he's really the one for you. Study and do well in your studies... that's what I'm doing and seriously, it's more worth crying over grades than crying over someone who doesn't even care. I'd rather cry to have my tears feed a dehydrated plant than to waste it on insensitive wrethches... hahaha! Smile Van and know that you have friends. I sometimes wonder why we risk so much even to the point of getting bitterly hurt just to be able to pour out all that love inside for that one single person, when in fact we can get so much more love from our friends and there are also many out there whom we could help and love. I wonder why it's like that.
Anyway, hope I have shed some light to the topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment