Just wanna blog a few things. Before I got here, where I'm blogging at Metro Cafe, I rode on the Metro elevator. The sekyu tickled my funny bone with the way he "entertained " us throughout the ride. For every floor that the elevator doors would open to, he would tell us what the floor has in store for us, he'd greet newcomers and say Thank You to those leaving the elevator. It was rather funny, but I guess that's what we need nowadays, more hardworking employees. If only I were one of the sons of the Gaisano's I'd recommend the sekyu for a promotion. Anyway, if you peeps wanna expereince what I mean, check it out for yourself.
As to my main entry for today... I was supposed to surf the net again till the wee hours of the morning last night, but I was too tired that I slept as early as 8PM. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the heaviest days of the week for me. Yesterday, due to the frustrations of programming in Assembly and due to just pure exhaustion, I was able to tell Sir Barangan that perhaps I'll withdraw the subject and retake basic assembly. At that I remembered his rule in giving grades... KSAV (Knowledge,Skills,Attitude,Values).. I think I made a boo boo there. I dunno, but my brain is not functioning nowadays. I dunno why. It's the sign of the times and I'm just getting old.... pffft. I just hope the people around me will understand if I I get cranky and easily irritated these days... hahay... Christmas season pa naman. I really don't intentionally say those mean stuff. I'm just too stressed, so hope you'd understand my occassional zings. I guess I'm not making sense here, so I better shut up. Loooong day again tomorrow. geesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment