Early this morning, I found myself memorizing lots of dates for my HIST17 exam. None of the 15 dates I memorized ever came out in the exam. Too bad, but with the thorough studying I did, I aced exam with 20 items for identification and 3 essay questions. Studying does pay off in the end. My 10:30 class was an empty room. Our teacher was a speaker in the Career Reassessment Program conducted by the school for us students. I met Maia, Apple Pay and Meling in the AVR. They were participating in the program too. It was a program for the sophies and being the senior that I am, well I did not belong there. I went to the canteen, since it was quite warm in the AVR. The airconditioning system couldn�t handle the load of so many students and faculty members. Joy, Mary Ann and Peter were in the canteen. Joy went for their classes and Mary Ann and I had lunch along with Edwin, who was studying on the table beside us. The canteen was pretty vacant, so Ann and I decided to play Starcraft. We were on one team against 4 computer players. Obviously, no computer player beats our terran-protoss tactics. Bwahahaha.
Our TTh basketball games did not push through today. People had other things to attend to. Dropped Joy and Ann to their chemistry classes. Met Michelle on the way and had to say sorry for greeting her Happy Birthday yesterday. My mind got confused. Her birthday was not on Feb. 5. It will still be on the fifth of March. Hehehe� Well, that was one veeeeery advanced greeting. I went back to the canteen. Saw Jessie and Disney playing chess and dama, so I joined in their game. Disney plays chess very well. Playing with him was like playing against Kasparov or that Deep Blue computer. Patrick was watching us play.
Had to borrow Benny�s battery. My phone went dead and I had to call home so I could be fetched. The car wasn�t home, so I took a cab instead. Composed an email for Stephanie for 2 hours. Tried to organize my thoughts and wrote the things that came out in my mind. Just sent it, and I�m off to a party my Uncle Henry is throwing for our visiting Australian relatives. Enjoy your dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment