Went to Shangri-La today. Had lunch at Shang Palace with family. Saw Gail Tochip with her family. They were also dining in the same restaurant. Guess what sprang up in our conversation??? Yup, Shaun Dy again. Hehehe�
My Aunt Felisa ordered Shang�s Yi Shang (Fish Up!). It�s a very unique appetizer, where sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness and spice conjure up to create a perfect balance�very tasty indeed. The ingredients were all neatly placed on a huge plate. The waiter explained the meaning of each ingredient and all of us stood to toss the salmon, ginger, raw papaya, gabi, macadamia nuts, plum sauce, olive oil and carrots and we mixed them all together using chopsticks. It was pure fun. I really enjoyed the very rare and unique experience. You guys should try it if you happen to be dining at Shang.
Stayed in the beach for a while, but we didn�t stay long �coz my bro had lots of Arki stuff to do, mum was not feeling well and I didn�t want to burn my skin beyond recognition either. Hehehe. So I just finished a programming assignment when I reached home. The rest of the time�well, I was just staring blankly into thin air� keeping a lot of thoughts circling through my mind.
Went to Ayala at around 8 to help in the store. Bought a Flame It! Cheeseburger. Transferred some of our advertisement standees into key locations at the mall. Drove home with mum and BLOGGED. So that�s my day. Guess this is gonna be my shortest blog in weeks. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment