Spent my entire Saturday afternoon at Ayala with Adrian and Jed. I thought I was going to spend the afternoon alone at Ayala, since both of them had plans to spend the afternoon at Karen's place. Well, surprise surprise. The two dum-dums saw me by the window at Guess where I was busy looking for some tees. I was so serious about choosing the shirts, such that I didn't notice the 2 kalogs making all sorts of faces and signals by the window. I walked out of Guess and made a few rounds around the mall, then I phoned Adrian to ask whether they'd change their plans and instead pay the mall a visit. Adrian, on the phone, said that they were already at Ayala, but were watching a movie with Michael Tee. The background was too noisy for a movie house, but I just ignored it and thought that perhaps the movie house was full of teens who usually watch the 1:00 to 3:00 shows. So on I went walking around the mall. I then saw Michael Tee, so I knew that something fishy was going on. Next thing I know, I saw Adrian and Jed seated near Levi's. When they saw I noticed them, they were laughing their hearts out. I could barely see Jed's eyes and Adrian's mouth was as wide open as a toooot. They told me everything from the moment they saw me at Guess to the phone call I made... that they were following me around, but I never noticed them. Hahay... 4 eyes na pero kulang pa jud. Na sulud jud ko sa (gamay nga) bulsa! Argh! What a nasty prank. They'll pay for this. Hehehe... jaz kidng.
So I just sat with them at the T-junction linking Bo's, Giordano and Levi's. I kept on suggesting that we go some place to eat or just walk around, but the 2 were so lazy to move. The only thing moving was their eyes... rolling from one corner to the other... checking every chick out. Hehehe... I did some look here, look there, but didn't find any that fit my type. Some were too old, others were like... high school!..., some this and some that. Is this world running out of ideal prospects or am I just picky? Maybe the good ones are those who just stay at home. How am I supposed to get to know them that way? Well, there's the difference between JUST looking and looking FOR. Won't cross that line. Just looking would do fine for now.
Anyway, enough of women from Venus. Met Melvs and the rest of his IT classmates. He said they just came from an exam. After a few minutes, Adrian's stomach was growling so we went to Taco's where Adrian and Jed had the usual quesadillas. I didn't have my appetite set on any TexMex food, so I just bought a Pandelicious adobo sandwich at the nearby stall. Karen then replied to Adrian's text, so Jed and Adrian left the mall for her house. I didn't join them 'coz it was nearing 6:00 already and it's usually the time we leave the mall on Saturdays. So we split ways. Saw Mary Ann at the Ayala Discount Plus Booth where she was having some points encoded. Just greeted her and went to Rustan's where my mum was buying some tupperwares for our store. Helped her shop for them and after our quick shopping, we left Ayala for Patio Isabel where we had their No-Leftover-Eat-All-You-Can Dinner Buffet for only 135 bucks. I ate 3 platefuls of their Kare-kare, bagoong rice, garlic chicken, daing na bangus and Maja Blanca for dessert, plus bottomless iced tea. Considering the cheap price and the yummy food, very SULIT! Another pig out for me again. Still I stay slim. Hehehe...
'Til the next post. Have to continue watching the Smallville episodes. See you around!
No comments:
Post a Comment