My Uncle Steve, Aunt Eya and Jaymes will be leaving for the land down under tomorrow afternoon. We just came from Rustan�s to buy some last minute pasalubong. We�re now home and having supper. My Uncle Steve and Aunt Eya cooked our dinner. We also ordered some dishes from Grand Majestic. I�m enjoying lechon, steak and� kangaroo meat. It�s very lean, juicy and tastes like beef steak�only better! This is the last night our Aussie relatives will be staying in Cebu. We�ll all save the emotional stuff for tomorrow.
Nothing much happened today� nothing much I wanna talk about.
I just posted blog for Tot�s sake. I guess this beats yesterday�s shortest blog. Have to go now, �coz I wanna pass the time by, by watching a VCD Marie lent me. It�s a Chinese romance flick �City of Glass�. Heard of it? Seen it? Well, hope it will make my night pass faster. Good night people.
No comments:
Post a Comment