Something ironic really happened this morning. The university had power failure during my 7:30 Electrical Engineering laboratory class. The teacher asked us to wire some circuits, so that when the power comes back, we could start testing what our circuits ought to do. I had placed so many wires connecting motors, generators, ammeters, voltmeters, rheostats and etc only to find out that when the power came back, the back-up power from the school's generator could not power our experimental circuits. We had to unwire the whole set-up and the teacher decided to dismiss us and she arranged for make-up classes this Saturday afternoon. So there goes my Saturday afternoon.
Went to the canteen afterwards to help Maia, Mitch, Vanessa and Bill stamp the CompE raffle tickets with the university seal. The wind was blowing hard, so we had difficulty flipping through the tickets. After a few minutes, our teamwork finished the job. Anyone wanna buy tickets? It's priced 1 peso per ticket. First prize is one thousand pesos!
I attended my CompE class at 12:30. Our teacher grouped us into 3 and asked us to make a program that would animate characters using the software Assembly. It's going to be a gruelling task. Animation in higher platforms are already difficult. How much more for Assembly, which is a low-level language close to machine language... At least it's going to keep me busy for the week.
Helped Maia solve some Phys32 problems involving magnetic fluxes, fields and forces. Maia, just take note that the angle theta is the angle between the field and the normal (perpendicular) to the conducting surface. Hehehe... I then had a long heart-to-heart talk with Marie. I'm very thankful to the Lord that we got to talking. Thanked her too for being so open to me. Now, we have clarified several misunderstandings. I hope she can explain well my side to her friends. It's important that people are frank about themselves. It gives no room for misunderstanding and false accusations. By being frank and honest, we help others make better judgments of our actions and feelings.
Talked to Mary Ann about some business proposals. Edwin also gave his comments about starting a business. Nothing's certain as for now, since the market nowadays is so unpredictable. I have to ask our store's consultant for some tips on Cebu's market trends. Halo-halo, crepes and pasta anyone?
Met Patrick and talked to him about some concerns. Miat and Mikay were seated next to us enjoying some tempura. Peter stayed awhile and left ahead of us, since it began to drizzle and he had to be on his way home. Miat was picked up by her mom. Mikay had to wait for her sundo and I had to attend my 6:00 ECE class. My ECE teacher gave us a dare for Valentines. To get 10 bonus points, we should be seen wearing something red. To get another 20 points, we should be wearing polo (short or long sleeved will do). What if I wore a suit with a tie, would that be 100 points??? Hahahaha! I'm certainly IN for the dare!
No comments:
Post a Comment