Friday, February 21, 2003

Woke up so late this morning after sleeping so late last night...errr morning. Finished episodes 1 to 5 last night at around 3:30AM. When I woke up, first thing I did was turn on my PC and watched episodes 6 and 7. Hehehe... The story really captivated me. Girls like Lana are a rarity these days. How I wish I'd find someone like her... like someone who could just speak her mind to me without fearing what I'd prolly say about her... like someone who could just be herself whenever she's around me. It's nice when people are that open and so honest about each other. I guess I haven't found one yet, 'coz maybe it only exists in movies, TV series and fairytales. I really couldn't tell.

Anyway, school was quite a bore today. We didn't have regular 12:30 classes, since our teacher was still attending a CompE faculty meeting. Our 1:30-4:30 laboratory class was also a dragging one. Our teacher left us to experiment on a program, which would normally take us 15 minutes to finish, but his time allowance of 3 hours was just too exaggerated. So we ended up playing TextTwist in our computers. Had fun with unscrambling some letters to form words.

At 4:30, I attended our CompE Council meeting. It was attended by other officers like Maia, Mitch, Vanessa, I-Pay, etc. We just finalized plans for CompE Week, which will already be happening next week.

I then attended my 6:00 ECE class. Finally, I was able to conduct the lecture on FET Biasing. Explained it really well and gave the class a seatwork to do, which I collected at the end of the class for checking. Now I know how it feels like to be a college professor. I have over 50 test papers to check over the long 4-day weekend. No classes on Monday - Cebu Charter Day. No classes too on Tuesday - Commemoration of EDSA 1986.

Have to go now, 'coz I have to catch episodes 8 onwards. Adrian's planning an outing tomorrow. Join us then! We'll prolly be watching a movie then gimik after...

No comments: