Today was a very simple, but busy day. Went to school at 7 to perform a make-up experiment. My groupmembers woke up so late, so they decided to move it to Friday. So I was stuck again at the canteen doing nothing. Met Joy and Mary Ann and I accompanied them to watch an inter-highschool quiz bowl held at the TC-AVR. Only 2 teams fought head to head. They were USP and STC. SHS-J participants were not able to join, since the school sent the participants to a more prestigious quiz bowl. I think my former alma mater did the right thing. The quizbowl at USC sucked a lot. Even the emcee/quizmaster had no command of the English language. The contestants themselves had difficulty understanding the questions. Another one of those low-budget, half-baked programs of the school. STC sent 4th year students, while USP sent 2nd year students. Obviously, STC won. No challenge.
At around 9:30, the three of us then talked to Marie to clear a lot of things. Got a lot of inputs from the talk. Thanks a lot, Joy, Mary Ann and Marie. I guess I have decided that there�s only one thing left to do. That is talk to the person herself. I�ll prolly schedule a meeting first thing next week. My schedule is tight this week.
Talked to Walter about a problem of his. Tried to solve it in my own little way by giving him good advice, but it�s up to him to make the necessary decisions, �coz it�s only him who can straighten things out with someone else. Problems like his have numbed my heart already. As what Maia would put it, �Like I care!� Hehehe. I attended my 12:30 class afterwards. The teacher gave it as a free period for us to work on our project. We told the teacher that we�ll go ahead and just work it in my house. The teacher was okay with it. A groupmate of ours is a working scholar, so we had to wait for her to log-out at 1:00. While waiting, I went to the canteen to mingle with some canteen folks. Adrian, Michael Tee, Stephanie, Marie, Angela and Wendy were there. Finally, Adrian has proven that his new year�s resolution is taking effect. He finished eating ahead of Wendy. Hehehe� No longer the slow-eater that he used to be. Left school at 1:00 for home.
I rode on my groupmate�s car and we all arrived at my house. Served juice and popcorn. This house lacks food worthy to serve for guests. I usually have to cook a new batch of fries or some chicheria, but in this case the project really needed my undivided attention, so quick fix popcorn had to do. All 5 of us were busy doing our Computer Engineering project. I was busy typing the codes and doing the analysis of the project structure. Some did the animation design, while others did the calculations. A whole week�s job was done in 4 hours. These groupmates of mine are one of the best and most efficient groupmates I�ve ever worked with. The project�s now done and my friends here are just busy talking about V-day� their past relationships, tips on courtship, etc. Hehehe� Feb 14 certainly has it�s effects on certain people. Some tend to be anxious about being�in a firing squad. Hahaha�QP??? While some just wanna reminisce what they did in last year�s V-day and plan to do away with all the festivities and make the day pass like some ordinary day. I guess I�ll be busy on that day� with my schoolwork. Something to get me off from unnecessary stress. Besides, it would be fun to hang out with single friends on that day. Did that last year and it was definitely a wonderful experience. Last year, the guys and gals in my other barkada whom I hang out with proved something�that it�s fun to be single. Maybe this year will be the same.
With the project now done, I decided to take some time off� and what better way to relax than BLOG! Blogging has become a pastime for me. It�s as good as sleep. Till here peeps, just wanna keep it plain and simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment