Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Today, I was early again in school. Arrived at 7:30 when in fact my first class would still be at 12:30. So you must be thinking, "Okay, another long break with nothing to do. What's new about that?" Well, today was no ordinary day. I just did something that happens once in a blue moon. Even Benny, upon reaching the canteen, said "Milagro! Nag tuon si John Lim!" Yup, he caught me off guard all right. Even Pandi started to do some of his schoolwork upon seeing me keeping busy. I guess I inspired him in some way to be a good student. Hehehe... Anyway, I was early in school solving some transistor biasing problems. Our teacher asked us to solve the FET biasing problems, with matching graphs, on short white bond papers to be submitted not later than 12:00PM today. I was too tired to do it last night. I felt so drained after posting that long blog yesterday. Hehehe... It really took a lot out of me, but it felt good afterwards. I'm glad I was able to share some of my thoughts with all of you. It's a pleasure really.

I was really tired last night that I thought I wouldn't be able to stay awake to watch Smallville. I wasn't able to watch last night's episode. Not because I was sleepy, but I had to drive mum to see the doctor. She was experiencing some pains on her wrist, so had to have her checked up by Dr. Manuel Lim. I admire that doctor. He still holds clinics till 11 and sometimes till 12. He's so rich, doesn't need the money, but I guess he just wants to help. More doctors should be like him.

Back to my day... So I finished solving the problems by 9:00 and I submitted my sheets to the ECE Department to be forwarded to our teacher. Went back to the canteen. Mae Patlingrao was there and we were talking about graduation stuff. Pretty early to be thinking of such things right? Well, it wouldn't hurt to dream once in a while. James Hao-Cuenco and Adrian were also there. The place was getting quiet and I wasn't enjoying much, so I headed to the VOT Office. Toty Froty, Plum and Apple_Pay were there. Plum was busy with some VOT articles and pictures. Tot and Pay were busy cross-stitching. Just watched them stitch time by and I was singing my heart out with the songs played by the computer in the office. Frustrated singer. Blanche was there and we talked stuff. Suddenly, Adrian found his way into the office and told me someone was looking for me. Went to the door and guess who I met??? Melvs Adrian left that instant for his 10:30 class. So did Tot, Plum and Pay. So Melvs and I were just standing outside the office and talked about some things. Mostly about *you know who. I've learned my lessons well... lessons on how to be firm and strong. Her loss not mine. We then talked about some things Melvs was open enough to share... about family and friends. I guess you've got a side I've never seen before. I guess impressions can change. Thanks for trusting. I guess I could say my family isn�t that perfect too. For me, each one has his/her own problems. As to what Melvs said... something about a feeling going away by June this year, well, honestly, as early as now, it's already gone. The heart is a muscle and like all muscles, constant exercise builds it up to be strong, firm and well toned. Melvs was also making kulit asking me about ---t. Sorry, can't tell. I'm sworn to secrecy. =p

Melvs then left for his class. It was nice talking to him. Learned a lot and seen a lot of good in it. I went back to the office... and...AND... I got restless so my itching hands grabbed the thing nearest it, which was the needle of Tot's cross-stitch. I stitched a few strokes, but had to undo some of them 'coz I made an error somewhere near the start. That's it! It's the 2nd time it happened and definitely I'm out when it comes to cross-stitching.

By the way, the power in our house just went out. Fortunately I have my PC connected to a UPS, so hahahaha... I can still blog.

So the time was already 12:30. Tot and the rest of the gang were on their way to Ila Puti for lunch. Tot was a big B.I. asking me to cut my class. I wanted to, but I already cut it last Monday... remember??? So I really had to attend the class. Our teacher arrived 15 minutes late... then she just asked us to take the time off to work on our project. Since I was done with it 2 days ago, I was allowed to leave the class. Wheee!!! There is a God! I then made apas, since I didn't have lunch yet. I ordered, for a change, the Katsuto, a Japanese dish on Ila Puti's menu. Yummm... tender pork on Japanese fried rice, with teriyaki sauce and shiitake mushrooms. Definitely a must try!

Okay, the power's back!

Bill, QP, BM, Plum, Pay, Blanche, Leslie and I were there dining. Jan Rodriguez, the owner of Ila Puti, then came in. He knows we are all bloggers, so he gave us some tips on Java scripting and HTML... not that kind of HTML, Kar! Tot then got her complimentary treat from the management. We all shared the Banana...something. It was a dessert with bananas topped with vanilla ice cream, fine nuts and rice crispies. Yumm... we were pigging out. Hehehe...

Blanche left for her class. So did Bill and QP. Mercy then arrived by Tot's demand. We were talking about...*****... and I mentioned *****'s name in the conversation, forgetting that *****'s cousin was just seated the table next to us. Yikes! Mercy was so harsh! Very harsh! She rubbed my face against the table surface like it was some TRAPO! Everyone was laughing out loud. Bloopers.

We went back to school. The gals had a 2:30 Physics class to catch. Tot had a sudden mood swing and decided to cut her class. Bad! She wouldn't tell me why, so we just went with Blanche and Mercy for a joy ride around Ma. Luisa's Phase 8. We went around to see the wonderful houses on the hills. The best was Arcy Gayatin's log cabin house by the park, which used to be a lake before. Tot kept on asking, "Who lives in this house? In that house?" Hey, dili ko barangay tanod. Joke lang. I had fun. Never knew before that there's a subdivision inside Ma. Luisa. We cam across it after coming to a dead end with two gates leading to an unknown place. We dared not enter and so turned around back, since the time was nearing their 3:30 class already. Passed by Sandtrap for a while to see the driving range, tennis court and pool. Then we disembarked at TC. Went to 265T and met with Adrian. Rode a jeep with him to Ayala and stayed in our store for a while. There was a Bb. Ligaya Contest (Gay Beauty Pageant) going on at the Activity Center. I grossed out at the sight of the ahems, so I just went back to our store. Mum was checking some reports, while I was reading the article Tot asked me to read. Finally I got to read it! It was really a wonderful article. Very practical and full of insights.

After reading the article, I was busy talking to my mum about money and business matters. We then talked about what I'm going to do for this summer. She suggested I either help my Uncle Jerry organize this year's Jaycees Asia Pacific Conference or I enroll in a software programming and web development course. Bright ideas they are indeed, so I have my summer all planned out now. Some weight lifted off my shoulders.

Today was one busy and fun-filled day. I just wish everyday were like today... so full of color! Have to go peeps, 'coz I have 70 pages of Rizal to read, a program assignment to construct, an employee's work schedule to plot for our store and if I have time, maybe a quick sneak peek into the Smallville CDs I just borrowed.

No comments: