My HIST 17 teacher was trying really hard to make Rizal History interesting for us. He asked us to read a chapter all about Rizal's affairs with women, especially that of Leonor Rivera. It's his so-called Valentine Special for all of us. I read through it already and just got 3 very shallow, but obvious observations. 1.) Rizal had higher goals, which hindered him from commitment. 2.) He was a chickboy. 3.) A torpe chickboy he was. I can't comprehend the idea of someone who is a chickboy at the same time torpe. They certainly don't go in pairs, but somehow Rizal defied the laws of chemistry. No wonder why some call him a genius. Wonderful! (read: Amazing!)
After HIST 17 class, I went to VOT office. Volunteered to help Plum with a poster for VOT. That could pass for my first job as a member of the school paper had only my membership been approved. Too bad, the results will still be out next week. Tot was there just hanging around. 3 of us then went to the canteen and still made tambay. Tot, please stop teasing me about Party Girl. I'm no Party Boy either. She may be smart and definitely has the looks, but don't you think it's too...you know? Surreal! Besides... I'm on abstinence. Maybe Karen should also put a bet on this pot of mine. Kar, it seems the stakes are getting higher with Adrian's bet. Wanna invest and start a new one against me? Maybe your chances of winning are higher with my bet than that of Adrian's. Are you in? Bwahahaha.
At about 10:30, 3 of us split ways. Tot and Plum went somewhere in the Science Bldg. for their class...Physics I guess. Whereas I went to my Eng'g Materials class. Just a couple of formulae added to my ever-growing list. Computations and stuff, but nothing mind-boggling.
Went to Avalon to meet Adrian who was blogging and checking some sites that I'd rather not mention. Hehehe... Went back to TC Canteen and had my lunch. Pandi was there...all set for his trip to Manila tomorrow for...uyyyyyyy...sweet naman...secret pala, sorry. Just pretend you didn't read this part.
Attended my EE16 class. The test was rather difficult. I can't say I'd ace that exam. Well, what's done is done, so I shouldn't worry about it anymore. Took a cab home after the exam. Cooked a bowl of french fries. Added a twist to the regular fries. Instead of salt and pepper, I mixed thyme leaves into the olive oil. Heated the oil mix for a while and baked the frozen fries till they turned golden brown. The taste: Perfumed Fries. C'est Bon! I then composed this blog while munching on the fragrant french fries. Try this recipe and oven-bake it for a healthier snack.
VDay:The town's gonna be painted red all day tomorrow, so why not blend in, right? I'll prolly be in red or any shade of it, just like upholsteries blending in with the wallpaper motif. For those with dates, enjoy your romantic interludes. Make it extra special! For us singles (that includes me), enjoy the sights of lovers and enjoy the company of friends. Having a valentino/valentina or not doesn't necessarily make a difference. Our time will soon come. Besides, there are still more Valentine's Days to celebrate in a lifetime. Perhaps someone out there might just surprise you! So be on the lookout! Keep those eyes wide...open! Take care ya peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment