Saturday, February 15, 2003

The exam I took this morning was easy, but I was so CARELESS. I forgot Shockley's Formula due to mental block. Instead of [Vgs/Vp]2, I squared only the numerator. Argh! That must have cost me 10 points. So the most I could get is 30 over 40. Plus points anyone? I realized my error when I left the classroom and was scanning through my formulae list. I was mumbling and grumbling all the way to the canteen. Met Jed there. He was busy studying for his carpentry class. As if to add fuel to fire, the radio suddenly played Heaven by DJ Sammy. Argh! Nooohohohohoho� Sometimes things just try to tease you and test your patience. I had to leave the canteen, �coz I really couldn�t stand it. It�s so out of tune!!! Yabag!!! I bet Tot is laughing right now reading my comments.

Went to the VOT Office for our school paper orientation. The orientation was supposed to start at 10, but it started at around 12. Super Filipino time�double the usual 1-hour allowance! While waiting, I was exploring the computer and found 3 mpegs of Smallville. So I watched one episode to kill the time. Watched the episode where Lana tells Clark over the counter, �Once you cross that (friendship) line, there�s no turning back.� Clark replies in a way that made Lana look down and swallow what Clark had to say. We all know Lana likes Clark. Clark likes Lana, but holds back due to her boyfriend, whose name I forgot. Chloe is so insensitive towards Clark, but Clark likes her just the same. Argh! Why do situations like that have to happen. Some people are just meant to be, but the path is long, winding, crooked and full of humps �n bumps. I hope Lana and Clark will soon find their way to each other�s arms. It will be another happy ending that occurs only in the screens. Side comment: Lana is so pretty. Where could I find someone like her?

Anyway, back to the VOT Orientation� Plum and Pay were there. The past VOT Editor In Chief, Tyrone TeeHee, oriented us all. We were busy discussing about the highly priced new uniform issue in USC. Hearing the details about the issue, I could really say that the USC administration is very lousy, deceitful and manipulative. And to think they are priests� In Nomine Patri et Filli et Espiritu Sancti Amen Let�s take it to the streets and RALLY! They�re planning a walkout one of these days if the issue remains unresolved. I guess we�ll be enjoying more holidays after all. Whee�

I rode a jeep to Ayala at around 2. The mall was so full� with STRANGERS. I texted Raine Pimentel to ask if she was in the mall. She was at home, but had nothing to do, so she decided to pay the mall a visit and accompany me in my wanderings around the mall. Adrian suddenly texted that he changed plans and was on his way to the mall, so we met up with him at National Bookstore. Randy Dy also joined us, but left after a while. Instead of jamming with his friends, Jed also changed plans and went to Ayala. We saw him all by himself at Coffee Dream, so we joined in. All of us made tambay for a while, left the place and walked a couple of rounds around the mall. We landed at Dessert Factory. Some of Jed�s BGE friends were there namely Jana, Judith and Ena. Jed was busy talking to them, while Adrian, Raine and I were seated at a table nearby. Talked for a while, then Adrian had to leave, since his mum was already looking for him. So it was just Raine and I talking about our college life in Manila� reminiscing those days at Ateneo and UP Diliman. A group of USC Psyc students called Raine over her cellphone and requested for an interview with her. It took around 20 minutes for the group to arrive at Dessert Factory. Raine will be graduating Mass Comm. this year, will take up her 2nd course in Advertising next year at Diliman, and is currently working part-time in RPN�s news casting crew. Cool! My friends are working already and I�m just like a bum� bumming around. I must really be one lousy, old, rotten potato.

The group arrived. The waitress served my Pasta Carbonara, Raine�s mashed potatoes and hot chocolate. I felt it wasn�t good manners to eat in front of all of them who were conducting an interview, so I moved to Jed�s table and mingled in their conversation. I realized that their group and I have common friends. Small world isn�t it? Jed left afterwards for 5:30 mass. After the interview, Raine had to leave, since her mum was gonna pick her up a Marriott. She left ahead and after 5 minutes or so, my dear mum called me up saying that we were leaving Ayala for home. So I bid goodbye to my new friends and went up to our store. Drove out of Ayala, stopped by Kaffee Alde to buy some loaves of bread and went straight home. Ate a slice of cantaloupe and decided to blog, since so many things happened already and the day�s not quite over yet. If I were to blog sometime tonight, prolly you�ll be reading a two-paged blog already. Hehehe� What a day!

No comments: