Thursday, February 27, 2003

I enjoyed a free period throughout my HIST17 class. The teacher just asked us to read 5 chapters of the book for the whole period. I already did advanced reading on those 5 chapters, so I just went out of the classroom and helped a bit in the decoration of the AVR for today's CompE interschool quizbowl entitled "Battle of The Titans". The decor colors were red and blue. I guess Superman's colors are everywhere. Smallville... Smallville... Smallville. Stanley did an amazing feat with the hanging of the banners. Goes to show how creative engineers could get. I went back to class in time for checking of attendance. Hehe...

Went back to the AVR again to help them finish the job. Mercy arrived and we got into some serious conversation. Went afterwards to Julies Bakeshop on errands from Mitch. Mercy was sweet enough to accompany me to buy bread and juice for the council officers' snacks.

Attended my 10:30 class. Had an exam. Aced it and finished in 10 minutes, so I went back to AVR to watch USC, CIT and UC go head to head in the quiz bowl. UC won 1st place with 46 points. CIT followed with 41 and USC... our alma mater 3rd... and last... with 40 points. I think I'm gonna transfer to UC. Hmmm...

After the quizbowl, we removed the decors and I went to the canteen to make tambay. No one I know was there, so I made tambay at VOT office from 12NN to 2PM. I was busy talking to the paper's EIC Menger John Pino and got some insights about the school paper I'll be working for. My application into the VOT staff has been accepted!

Met up with Adrian at the canteen. Talked stuff with him and Walter then we left the canteen together for our 3:00 classes. After our 1 and a half-hour class, we met up at the canteen and guess what happened? Almost every Sacred Hearter from our batch studying at USC was there Jose, Lemuel, Patrick, Walter, Adrian and I. We sort of had a mini-reunion. Funny how circumstances bring people together. The only sa-ag there was Jed, who didn't belong to batch '99. People there were just exchanging files across their PDA's. Someone got introduced to Party Girl.

Patrick and I rode on a jeep to Ayala. He helped me shop for a digital camera. Saw a 9,600 and a 23,900 camera. Both are nice, but I kinda like the more expensive one, because its features put more value to your money. Brought mum to take a look at the 2 cameras and she'll decide tomorrow. Hope it's the one I have in mind.

I'm listening now to Gary's CDs. Nice, soothing music... love Eric Clapton's Blue Eyes Blue.

No comments: